- The NFT Emperor Is Wearing No Clothesby Konstanze Frischen, Author on October 21, 2021 at 5:58 pm
Albert Fox Cahn on why ethics and trustworthiness of content should matter for NFTs—but don’t.
- Eight Fresh Holiday Marketing Strategies To Set You Up For A Successful Sales Seasonby Expert Panel, Forbes Councils Member on October 21, 2021 at 5:15 pm
With so much riding on this season, it's not enough to recycle the same old marketing campaigns you've used in years past.
- Is Israel The Next Silicon Valley?by Eyal Bino, Contributor on October 21, 2021 at 3:57 pm
The growth of Israeli tech in the last 2 years has been dramatic. From mega funding rounds to dozens of IPOs and fierce competition on talent, it is starting to feel more like Silicon Valley than […]
- New York City Food Businesses And Nonprofit Accuse ‘Free Meals Power Broker’ Of Upcharging Rentby Lizzy Saxe, Contributor on October 21, 2021 at 2:00 pm
On June 10th, 2020, food insecurity nonprofit ReThink Food received what should have been a surprising invoice.
- How To Inspire A Healthy Lifestyle For Your Teamby YEC, Forbes Councils Member on October 21, 2021 at 11:00 am
As leaders, we set the tone for our organizations.
- Values Like Teamwork, Integrity, Excellence Help Win Talent Wars, Outshine Rivalby Mary Josephs, Contributor on October 21, 2021 at 10:00 am
Two recent surveys concluded that ESOPs and their employees weathered the pandemic better than comparable private and public companies. This stronger performance, I believe, demonstrates the worth of […]
- How Companies Are Addressing The E-Waste Problemby Serenity Gibbons, Contributor on October 21, 2021 at 10:00 am
Despite receiving limited public attention, the world is in the midst of a massive crisis of “e-waste.” The main problem is that people haphazardly throw their old electronics away, causing […]
- How Better.Com Quietly Became A $7.7B Unicorn: Personal Insights From Founder Vishal Gargby Diana Tsai, Contributor on October 20, 2021 at 4:36 pm
Vishal Garg is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer at Better, a digital-first homeownership company, and the leading non-commissioned mortgage provider in America. Better has raised over $400M […]
- How Aimee Yang’s High-Protein, Low-Carb Bagel Hit $1 Million Run Rate 3 Months Into Launchby Diana Tsai, Contributor on October 20, 2021 at 2:40 pm
Aimee Yang, founder of Better Brand, has struck lightning in a bottle. Better Brand is a new food tech startup founded by female Asian-American solo entrepreneur Aimee Yang. Aimee developed a […]
- Three Companies Whose Growth Curves Defied The Pandemicby Alison Coleman, Senior Contributor on October 20, 2021 at 2:10 pm
Businesses everywhere have been affected by Covid-19, with many left facing uncertain futures. But it wasn’t all bad news. Some exploited new market opportunities created by the crisis and survived […]
- Eight Simple But Effective Ways To Improve Your Company's Data Securityby Expert Panel, Forbes Councils Member on October 20, 2021 at 12:15 pm
In an era when cybercrime and data breaches are more prevalent than ever, businesses can't afford to ignore data security.
- You Are What You Eat? No, You Are What You Thinkby YEC, Forbes Councils Member on October 20, 2021 at 11:30 am
What and how we think about the ideas in question plays a critical role.
- Two Overlooked Business Tactics For Navigating Pandemic-Related Challengesby YEC, Forbes Councils Member on October 20, 2021 at 11:15 am
As a business owner, it’s critical to adapt to unexpected circumstances and come out on the other side as a more vital organization.
- Towards Capitalism With Purpose At Luis Javier Castro’s Alejandríaby David Prosser, Contributor on October 20, 2021 at 11:00 am
Alejandría Corp founder Luis Javier Castro believes conscious capital can change society while making money
- Building An Unbreakable Team: The Role Of VR In An Uncertain Work Worldby YEC, Forbes Councils Member on October 20, 2021 at 11:00 am
As you strive to connect and inspire your teams in a hybrid work environment, VR is a uniquely capable tool to provide life-like experiences to help teams unite and thrive together.
- Blockchain-Based Game Boosts Shares Of Korean Game Maker, Founder Becomes Billionaireby John Kang, Forbes Staff on October 20, 2021 at 1:30 am
Since the global release of a blockchain-based game in late August, shares of Korea-listed game developer WeMade have nearly quadrupled, making its founder, Park Kwan-ho, a billionaire.
- 5 Star Reads for October 2021by Rhett Power, Contributor on October 19, 2021 at 5:55 pm
Five leadership books worth reading this month.
- The Fear Of Change Keeps Us Frozen With Respect To Career Or Entrepreneurial Opportunities—Key...by Bernhard Schroeder, Senior Contributor on October 19, 2021 at 3:03 pm
You cannot let your fear of change keep you in place that is toxic for your life or not let you take advantage of living life to your fullest potential.
- PANGAIA’s Trailblazing Nettle Denim Is A Victory For Social Sustainabilityby Brooke Roberts-Islam, Senior Contributor on October 19, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Today, a partnership between Himalayan farmers via Himalayan Wild Fibers, an Italian spinner and Candiani Denim, and the B2B and B2C materials science and lifestyle brand Pangaia, marks a new chapter […]
- Planet-Friendly Party Cups: fetteby Mary Juetten, Contributor on October 19, 2021 at 12:30 pm
As we continue our focus on women-founded companies, I had the chance to talk to Priya Mittal, one of the founders of fette, a company making more environmentally-friendly cups than the versions used […]